Please note; Road Mechanic is not intended to be a replacement for small engine repair shops. We specialize in break-down repairs that can be completed within a couple of hours.
By concentrating solely on non-commercial equipment, most repairs are completed on the day of the service call. If parts need to be ordered your equipment will be repaired within one week from the initial service call.
I am aware of non-licensed individuals that advertise "Mobile repairs at your home". For your peace of mind and protection, ROAD MECHANIC is registered with the state of Florida as a limited liability company (LLC), licensed through Polk County and the Florida Department of Agriculture. Mobile Repair License MV85895.
This website is updated on a regular basis and is designed to answer most of your questions so when you schedule a service call there are no surprises.
Service Call Contact Information
Service calls are scheduled by phone or text message
863 286 1829
Questions, Inquires or repair estimates by email
e-mail us @ email@example.com Send mail.
Emails are answered within 24 hours
Advantages of requesting a service call by text message
- Text messages will be returned within the hour 6:00 am to 6:00 pm, 7 days a week
- Receive the precise arrival time after the completion of the previous service call
- Cancel or reschedule a service call within seconds
Summary of On-Site Service
- Service calls are scheduled by appointment within one week
- An authorized person must be present on arrival
- You are not charged by the hour for repairs. (repair charges)
- On-site itemized "written quote" for the repair, not an estimate
- S30.00 diagnostic charge applies to all equipment inspected
- Arrival times scheduled within a 2 hour window
- Arrival time for the last service call of the day is 1:00 pm
Scheduled a service call by text
863 286 1829
- Engine replacement or internal engine repairs
- Manual steering repairs
- Transmission (trans-axle) replacement or repair
- Hydraulic repairs or leaks
- Deck welding or straightening
- Mowers that require extensive or numerous repairs
We simply cannot afford to provide free on-site estimates or quotes.
If any of the above repairs are diagnosed you will only be charged $30.00 for the diagnosis.
You have the option to use your new parts
All parts are ordered from our on-line part suppliers. (we do not pickup parts locally)
Standard industry warranty 30 days parts and labor
Written quotes valid for 5 days, trip charge is non-refundable
DON'T GET FOOLED BY FLY-BY-NIGHTS
Check them out
The links below can be used to check on any licensed contractor or registered business in FL.
ROAD MECHANIC LLC IS A LICENSED ON-SITE REPAIR COMPANY
Licensed through Polk County and The Florida Department of Agricultural
Mobile Repair LICENSE MV85895
Why consider ROAD MECHANIC?
- No drop-off and pick-up inconvenience
- Licensed in Polk County and with the State of Florida
- Journeyman field service technician
- Will show you the problem and explain it to you
WHO USES ROAD MECHANIC?
- 75% of customers just want their equipment repaired as soon as possible
- 20% of customers want to avoid the hassle transporting their equipment
- 4% of customers complete the repairs themselves
- 1% cannot get in touch with their neighbor down the street