Portable Gas Generator Repair
Are you using a fuel stabilizer?
Residential Pressure Washer Repair
Phone or Text
863 286 1829
Residential Lawn Mower Repair
Repairs on all makes and models
This website is designed to inform rather than sell you on our service so if you decide to schedule a service call there are no surprises.
Road Mechanic was established in 2012, for residential equipment owners that do not have the means to transport their equipment to a shop or cannot afford to wait weeks for the repair to be completed.
Road Mechanic is not intended to be a replacement for small engine repair shops. We specialize in equipment break-downs that can be repaired within a couple of hours.
By concentrating solely on break-downs most repairs are completed on the day of the service call. If parts need to be ordered your equipment in most cases will be repaired within one week from the initial service call.
We are aware of non-licensed individuals that advertise "Mobile repairs at your home". For your peace of mind and protection, ROAD MECHANIC is registered with the state of Florida as a limited liability company (LLC), licensed through Polk County and the Florida Department of Agriculture. Mobile Repair License MV85895.
COMPARING REPAIR SERVICES?
Lowest repair labor rate in Polk County
Saturday & Sunday service calls
No drop-off and pick-up inconvenience
100% mobile, we do not pick-up equipment for repairs
90% of repairs are completed on the day of the service call
You will receive an itemized written quote for the repair not an estimate
Journeyman field service technician, will show you the problem and explain it to you
WHO USES ROAD MECHANIC?
- 75% of customers just want their equipment repaired as soon as possible
- 20% of customers want to avoid the hassle transporting their equipment
- 4% of customers complete the repairs themselves
- 1% cannot get in touch with their neighbor down the street
Summary of On-Site Services
- An authorized representative will need to be present on arrival.
- Arrival times scheduled within a two hour window.
- You will receive a text message or phone call with the precise arrival time after the completion of the previous service call.
- Arrival time for the last service call of the day is 12:00 pm.
Service calls with Lakeland zip codes are charged a $30.00 service call charge.
Towns bordering Lakeland are charged a $45.00 service call charge.
The service call charge includes the diagnosis or inspection, an itemized written quote and travel time to your location.
No additional service call charges if a second trip is necessary.
- After the diagnosis or inspection you will receive an itemized written quote for your approval.
- Quotes are based on a labor rate of $50.00 an hour quoted in 15 minute increments.
- Payment is due on the completion of the repair.
Declined, postponed or if you decide to complete the repair yourself the service call charge is due on the completion of the written quote.
Diagnostic charges are for tear down only; additional charges apply for reassembly.
ROAD MECHANIC is strictly a repair company we do not provide maintenance or tune-up services unless directly related to the repair.
You have the option to use your new parts
All parts are ordered from our on-line part suppliers.
(we do not pickup parts locally)
Parts ordered over $50.00, the cost of the parts will need to be prepaid in full
Standard industry warranty 30 days parts and labor
Written quotes valid for 5 days
Total payment due on the completion of the repair